I would do that on there, but it's a bit of a lonely place right now, so here goes:
- The notify button. It rules, it's all over Google stuff, perfect. It's got potential to be cluttered though, FB style different notifications for messages friends and news might be required if it gets busy.
- Circles. Very nicely presented and I like the way you directly add people to a circle rather than just 'friending'. Means you might actually tidy your shit up from day 1.
- Hangout. Looks nice even if it's just fancy google talk. Hate the name, what do you call doing it with someone. Lets 'hangout' isn't like 'skype me' in terms of clarity.
- +1 button. Like the idea of it being all over the web, often see things that I want to 'like' but can't, but it has to be everywhere. A Chrome plugin would be cool here.
- Stuff missing. No direct messaging and events is the biggies for me.
- Lack of 'entity' following. I use FB and Twitter to track favourte things as well as people, companies, sports teams, bands..none of that seems to be in +
- The 'share' button is misleading. It's not a 'share' button like reader where you share the thing your'e currently at, it's just a way of doing a quick tweet/status update. Everyone knows what a tweet or a status update is, and they think they know what a share is. This is neither.
- Sparks. It's shit. It should be either like google news or like reader. It's like neither, just some weak news aggriator? Horrible.
- Lack of sucking stuff up from other things. Why's it not grabbing my buzz follows into a group for example?
- Picassa integration is weak. The face tagging is horrible. Click tag, drag the box, name it. It's shit compared to FB tagging. Where's the face recognition stuff picassa has? Why would you use this poor effort compared to picassa, it's crap.
- Integration. Where's the rss sub for streams for example? Where's the notification's for different circles? Where's +1 in blogspot? Will this blog appear in Google+ like it does in Buz?